2. Do your basic setup/ forget the channel scan say you will di it later manuly
3. Goto autoboquets hit advanced settings fill in the sections and save. do a scan let it do its thing this will automaticly create your channel list. then set it to do a update evreyday
4. Download filezilla to your pc
5. Once downloade find the ip of your satbox.
6. Type this into filezilla and the username is root
7. If you are going to put your c-line in Cccam.cfg open var/etc on filezilla and replace the one Ccam.config file that is there
8. Download Cccam2.13 and place this in the tmp folder using filezilla
9. Hit menu/vix/manage local extentions and just install Cccam2.13
10 Hit men/vix/softcam/ci and start Cccam 2.13 and the tick enable on start up and save.
- Cloud Ibox 4, cccam
- 32 Users Found This Useful
Load in the config file by USB just like before.Menu - Setup - Update & Backup - Image...
For transferring the CCcam.cfg file into your VU+ SOLO or DUO, you need to use a FTP client. we...
1- Open notepad on pc.2- Enter your cccam linesÂ 3- Save the file as CCcam_Newcamd.cfg4- Put the...
Most of the satellite receiver boxes need CCcam.cfg file with your CCcam lines in it in order to...
DO NOT load any channel file from any other receiever as it will brick you box, only files for...